Top 5 Search Marketing Trends & 3 Must-Haves for 2023
Search engines continue to reward businesses for sharing high-quality and informative content. Brands that enhance online visibility significantly by sharing topical entity-first content will lead. In 2023, search marketers must ensure that discoverable content is relevant, informative, high quality, and authoritative. Content strategy should include all types of content, including videos, product review information, FAQ, relevant images, PDFs, and expert advice. Brands must also map current content across the customer journey touchpoints and strive to fill all the content gaps.
In this ebook you will learn about the key trends shaping search marketing in 2023
- Multisearch and how it’s shaping the discovery experience
- Helpful content – Why should focus on people-first content rewarding content pieces solving for customer problems
- Omnichannel experience and how consistent and unified experience across all touchpoints is so important
- Personalization & Localization and why online shoppers are likelier to buy from brands with a strong local presence and engagement with their consumers
- Role of Influencer Marketing and the need to build an expert community around your brand
We encourage you to review the notable changes to search and consumer behaviors and plan out your key digital marketing initiatives around the latest trends.